[XviD-devel] xvid + bframes and mplayer/ffmpeg decoding

Markus Liebl xvid-devel@xvid.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:34:42 +0200

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:10:04 +0200
"Michael Militzer" <michael@xvid.org> wrote:

> clip. However we would need the original clip for that... Markus, could
> you provide the problematic part in the original format?
yes, of course, but you have to wait some days. I have only ISDN. :-(
(I am in the university next week)

> > Perhaps there is a bug in the new export_xvid module?
>
> maybe there really is one, but I'm sure it does not cause this green bug
> problem ;-)
The problem only appear, when I use multipass mode. In single pass all is
ok.

Bye,
Markus

--
           Intel: where Quality is job number 0.9998782345!