Re[4]: [XviD-devel] xvid + bframes and mplayer/ffmpeg decoding

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:58:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002, Radoslaw Czyz wrote:

> >... reactivate coeff thresholding for now
> > (maybe define a TOO_SMALL_LIMIT of 2 or 3) which should fix the problem.
>
> Come on. Just implement my coeff thresholding. I know I should upload
> it to cvs myself but I can't, wincvs sux. I don't wanna destroy
> anything.

Coefficient threshholding will surely be done. Your method looks good.
Btw. we would have to modify it for interlace-mode. But I'll add when I
get home.
Hoever I would like it to be an option/flag and XviD should be
MPEG-4 compliant even without that.

Christoph H. Lampert chl@math,uni-bonn,de | Diese Signature wurde maschi-
Beringstr. 6, Raum 14 Tel. (0228) 73-2948 | nell erstellt und bedarf
Sprechstunden: keine, aber meistens da    | keiner Unterschrift. AZ 27B-6