[XviD-devel] *sigh*

Dirk Knop xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 07:03:21 +0200

Ahoy,

peter ross wrote:

>> I'm starting to loose any enthusism for helping the development :-(((
>

> okay, i'll apply this immediately.

Thanks a million, I really appreciate it a lot!

> we really should give you write access, right?

Uh, I don't think that is necessary. I like having the _possibility_
that someone's reviewing the code before commitment, I don't necessarily
find all "bad cases" which can happen. And I dislike winCVS as much as i
dislike rebooting(in that case, to my little genttoo), so this really
isn't necessary.

Maybe we should create something like a xvid-submissions list. With the
growing popularity it might not be the worst idea.

Thanks again for taking the time and efforts,

my best regards,

take care,

Dirk