Re[6]: [XviD-devel] scene change detecting in Bframes mode

Radoslaw 'sysKin' Czyz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:04:18 +0930

> 3. otherwise, flag this frame as a bframe and add it to the bframe
>    queue.
>    return;

Oh. I see. When you said 'encode b-frame' you meant adding frame to
the queue.
You were right, of course. Now, I own you an appology.

Will it be difficult to remove the last frame from the queue? It's
when a scene change is detected - to current frame (first of new
scene) should be encoded as I, while the last frame of old scene
(which might be in the b-queue now) should be P.

Of course, this is not very important and doesn't happen very often.
Just a question :)

Regards
Radek