[XviD-devel] motion compensation->inter4v->BFRAMES->chroma bug?

Marc FD xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:29:56 +0200

I can do some screen-shots, give an .avi with the problematics passages (in
vertical only or horizontal only motion !!!!) or give you more info if you
need.
a another version without BFRAMES activated did not create artifacts...
I've tried to add frame_drop_ratio support (in core & vfw) without BFRAMES
flag, but it's harder than i thought.....

MarcFD  marc.fd@libertysurf.fr