[XviD-devel] "optimized" mpeg-4 reference code

Michael Militzer xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:37:27 +0200

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "daniel smith" <danielsmith@astroboymail.com>
To: <xvid-devel@xvid.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: [XviD-devel] "optimized" mpeg-4 reference code

> just making sure everyone knows, this site contains "optimized" and/or
stripped down versions of the reference codebase, and it looks like they're
later revisions than what m4if.org is giving out.

> http://megaera.ee.nctu.edu.tw/mpeg/
>
> i accessed the site yesterday & retrieved the files they'd posted, but
can't seem to connect today.  if anyone wants them, i can send/post.  24 MB
as .tgz, 5.5 MB as .rar.

yes, I can't access the site too. But I would be interested in these files,
so it would be nice if you could send me a copy (maybe .rar because it's
smaller)...

bye
Michael