[XviD-devel] Newbie question: Debugging codecs

turan yuksel xvid-devel@xvid.org
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:57:04 +0200

>From: suxen_drol <suxen_drol@hotmail.com>

>why the microsoft reference code? why not xvid, ffmeg?

Well, it involves not only natural video but also VTC -- development of a
partial encryption scheme. I have not done much, I can start over with xvid,
if it would be something cool to selectively encrypt XviD video (with some
known chiper, such as RC4).

> > Ok, this is a bit off from the XviD development topic but I had no idea
> > about where to ask this.
>
>if you havent dont so already, repost your query to
>ffmpeg-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Ok, thx for this too...