[XviD-devel] pre0 milestone

Dirk Knop xvid-devel@xvid.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:01:56 +0100

Hi,

Jim,
are you proposing we just code for your needs?

*scratching head*

We discussed that stuff on IRC and those things which produce
non-standard-profile streams _could_ make their way into the codec -
with a flag indicating the status: XVID_NONSTANDARD or similar. In vfw
(which concerns you as a windows user) it would be an extra tab called
"NONSTANDARD COMPLIANT FEATURES".

But that's still undecided. I still vote for it, as it's fun to play
around with that.

Koepi