[XviD-devel] XVID_DEC_LOWDELAY not specified in latest CVS snapshot (xvid_20021218)

Frodo xvid-devel@xvid.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:50:48 +0100

> this is untrue: xvid.h ($Id: xvid.h,v 1.17.2.16 2002/12/16 08:54:44
> suxen_drol Exp $) from the dev-api-3 branch contains the above three
> macros. maybe you checkout'd stable?

could B. I just downloaded the latest CVS snapshot from
www.xvid.org/downloads
where can I find the dev-api-3 branch ?

> what problems/errors are you getting?
this one (using vc++ 6) when linking:

Linking...
libxvidcore.lib(fdct_mmx.obj) : fatal error LNK1164: section 0x1 alignment
(64) greater than /ALIGN value
Error executing link.exe.

MediaPlayer.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)