[XviD-devel] on-the-fly encoding (IntraBlocks)

Helder Aranha xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:53:56 -0000

the XVID ENC STATS::kblks returns the Number of MacroBlocks coded as Intra
blocks.

can one set (force) the number of MacroBlocks to be coded  as IntraBlocks
within a frame? That would *really* be neat.

helder