[XviD-devel] [BUG] Stable - Fix probably needed in unstable too

Jim Hauxwell xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:24:05 -0000

> > I have some non-branching fast vlc's which I wrote.  They use the BSR
> > instruction, and you need to format new tables.  If anyone is interested
> > I can post an example of how to do it.  Once you do one the rest are
> > easy, but just take a while to sort the tables, which is one thing I
> > just haven't got at the moment.

> i'am interested.

It's a shame, that you replied now as the code is on my work machine and I
finished until Jan 6th.

I'll be able to re-write it at home, but it's not a cut and paste job that I
would have hoped to do.  What I'll do is take one of the shorter tables and
the principle is identical across them all.

Jim.