[XviD-devel] dev-api-3 tree broken...

Marco "elcabesa" Belli xvid-devel@xvid.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:17:07 +0100

Alle 23:32, domenica 22 dicembre 2002, Rémi Guyomarch ha scritto:
> ... on my FreeBSD box but probably on every non-win32 systems too.
>
> Attached is a patch which at least makes the generated library
> linkable with mplayer / mencoder.

i have read that this patch has been applyed. =)
i'm happy.. couse as you said the problem was on linux too=)

now mplayer compile but all i can see is a green screen with vertical lines of
diffrent colors moving..

triing to decode old code work , only new coded avi doesn't work

seems to me that colorspace file and yuv-to-rgb file make the same stuff?

if someone cold it' would be a beautifil xmas gift  xvid working on linux=)

byeee