[XviD-devel] B-frames encoding code committed

Dirk Knop xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:50:05 +0200

Hi again,

sorry for writing posts in german to the devel-list, to our apology I
have to say that we both didn''t check the "reply-to"-address but just
thought it were private mails.

(To sum up: rguel wrote that I should refer to him as gruel and not as
chl, that I should make a HUGE sign that b-frames degrade quality yet,
and that he thinks that those guys at doom9 shouldn't test it as they
just can say "no nice quality and buggy code. All valid points, I do
understand them and I offered to take those binaries down.)

Regards,
Koepi