[XviD-devel] B-frames encoding code committed

Marc FD xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:23:02 +0200

> sorry for writing posts in german to the devel-list, to our apology I
> have to say that we both didn''t check the "reply-to"-address but just
> thought it were private mails.

No pb. I understand German better than English :)

@ suxen_drol
If you're on the mail-list could you just sum up what's going on with
0-frames in XviD. There is a BIG improvement potential !!
See the this doc : http://ziquash.chez.tiscali.fr/cstest.html
If XviD could make less than 100 byte 0-frames, i think
we could gain 5 % to 10 % (curently, a N_VOP full frame
is 7000 bytes big in 576x320 (=> 5 Mbytes/min for 12fps scenes !!)