[XviD-devel] I have trouble with the B-frame's standard

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:52:18 +0200 (CEST)

> well, there isnt much choice, u have to check if the MBs in the b frames
> between p frames have any significantly different MBs and than force the
> colocated MBs of these in the next P frame to be NOT skiped, see ffmpeg CVS
> h263.c line 398

Thanks, btw. I did search in ffmpeg for this, but I could find it. Most
likely because I looked into the wrong directory, where a very outdated
version was rotting... :-(

Christoph H. Lampert chl@math.uni-bonn.de | Diese Signature wurde maschi-
Beringstr. 6, Raum 14 Tel. (0228) 73-2948 | nell erstellt und bedarf
Sprechstunden: keine, aber meistens da    | keiner Unterschrift. AZ 27B-6