[XviD-devel] ATTN: colorspace stuff breaks stuff

Marc FD xvid-devel@xvid.org
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:39:07 +0100

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Michael Militzer" <michael@xvid.org>
À : <xvid-devel@xvid.org>
Envoyé : jeudi 7 novembre 2002 22:44
Objet : Re: [XviD-devel] ATTN: colorspace stuff breaks stuff

> Hi,
>
> I have nasm 0.98.34 and today's cvs checkout compiles just fine (and also
> works quite nicely btw...)

I've hunted down the bug ^^

on Win32, the in core.dsp, the nasm command line is :

nasm -f win32 -DPREFIX -I$(InputDir) -o $(IntDir)\$(InputName).obj
$(InputPath)

okay, it works, fine, but if you have (like me) moved XviD source in a very
long path with spaces, it doesn't work.

the right way of doing it it is :

nasm -f win32 -DPREFIX -I"$(InputDir)" -o $(IntDir)\$(InputName).obj
$(InputPath)

if you could change that in CVS, it'ld be great ^^

BTW, pete, you work is great. it's so clean and logical now. i love it. nasm
is so cool ^_^ (i use it for my Avisynth filters too)

Cheers,
MarcFD