Re[2]: [XviD-devel] Re[2]: Compiling xvidcore with MinGW

Milos Spasovic xvid-devel@xvid.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:37:35 +0200

Hi,

> hi milos (again)

> urgh, sorry i shouldve read you mail more closely.

> font.c is failing to compile because gcc does not know va_list and
> vsprintf(). to fix this, add "#include <stdarg.h>" and
> "#include <stdio.h>" to xvidcore/src/image/font.c.

Sorry for the late response, I was busy. But I have good news. I
successfuly compiled xvidcore from dev branch after following your
advice but vfw didn't want to compile so I had to add some
modifications to portab.h and now both xvidcore and vfw compiles
fine. Of course, it doesn't compile as clean as with stable branch,
there are some warnings but nothing important. Once again, thank you
for your help.

Milos