Re[2]: [XviD-devel] Division by zero in VFW

Milan Cutka xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:13:54 +0200

I'm sorry, but your patch didn't fixed the problem.
compress_frames_info isn't called at all (DirectShow bug?) and
codec->fbase and codec->fincr are still 0.

25 FPS is good for me and anyway, I think not many people convert DVDs
in graphedit. I've just tried it because ffdshow now supports MPEG2
decoding (at least without seeking) using libmpeg2 and it's faster
than Nic's MPEGSource for AviSynth because it doesn't need to convert
color formats - the whole processing is done in YV12. ffdshow's
internal image filters are quite fast too (especially scaler).

    Milan