[XviD-devel] another two-pass file

Michael Militzer xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:32:11 +0200

Hi,

> In the end the result could be a complete "video encoding studio" for XviD
> (and possible others). If it's supposed to be as plattform independent as
> possible, Qt comes to mind, because it's common on Linux/KDE, but
> available for Windows, too.
> An alternative would be a console based app and a pure GUI on top of it,
> either plattform dependent or in a GUI script language.

don't go for Qt: Qt is not free and their non-commercial license is not
comaptible with the GNU GPL (at least that's true for windows). Also I don't
know of any Qt Mac version that would be free of charge. - I'd prefer using
wxWindows or any other free multiplatform windowing lib if you know of a
better one...

bye
Michael