[XviD-devel] @Koepi

Dirk Knop xvid-devel@xvid.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:06:02 +0200

Hi,

Edouard Gomez wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Christoph noticed the vbr lib uses lot of high quants jumping from low
>quantizers to very  high quantizers between 2 Pframes,  i know the vbr
>code should limit this difference into a +/-2 range.

Correct. So in the vbr lib it doesn't work?

>This  afternoon,  i've   bought  Matrix  so  now  I   have  your  test
>movie. Could you please give me both your 1 pass and 2 pass stat/debug
>output  ? So  i could  be able  to  see where  my vbr  lib is  behving
>diffrently from vfw code.

ARGS!
I only lent the DVD from a friend and now got bored after some XX -1XX
encodes, so I wiped it from HD and lent some other movies which I'm
encoding now :-/

I can try to get the DVD again, but it'll take some days, and until I
have the files you need created it'll last even longer.

Sorry!

Good night,
Dirk