[XviD-devel] this new motion estimation people are talking about

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:43:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

thanks for the code. When you say "bugfree" does this mean the
direct_mode bug was just in combination with ffmpeg and "is gone" now?
Then I will integrate the code asap into branch CVS. There might be
a few changes then to work with soon-to-come Qpel, but it's easier to
discuss routines when they are open to everyone.
I'll announce to the list when integration in CVS is done...

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Radoslaw 'sysKin' Czyz wrote:
> The code is based on cvs' code I have. I don't know if that's the most
> recent version but I don't seem to be able to get any newer (is there
> dev-api-2_1 branch in cvs? or what's it called??). I got lost in the
> new cvs ;).

There is only HEAD (which is old ME, no bframes, etc. and will
stay like that) and dev-api-3 in which the new ME is going to be
included.

gruel