AW: [XviD-devel] xvid_stat updated in stable tree

Bernhard Penz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:05:03 +0200

Hi there,

I did a checkout of xvidcore (which is pointing to CVS_HEAD of stable tree,
right???) and tried to compile it under Windows 2000 with Visual Studio 6.
Unfortunately the workspace and project files are either generated with
Visual Studio .NET, or they are broken because when I open core.dsw I see
nothing included, and on creating a new workspace and adding core.dsp I get
a "This file was not generated with Visual studio 6" error. Did I check out
the wrong version from CVS??

Bernhard