[XviD-devel] motion estimation for B/P/I decision

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:59:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Radoslaw 'sysKin' Czyz wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> > I made a simple ME-similar routine for P/B/I-frame decision.

Hi Radek,

I integrated your ME code (the version with block based chroma
interpolation) into curent dev-api-3 tree, and I'm in the final stage of
testing, the code will make it into CVS afterwards. Of course, this will
be announced here at the list.

Could you create a patch for VOP-decision _afterwards_ so everybody can
test by grabbing CVS and patching?

gruel