[XviD-devel] it doubts...

Fernandofsa xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:58:49 -0300

<P>Hello,</P>
<P><BR>1.&nbsp; The XVID codifies audio?&nbsp; (As I make to codify audio
and video?)&nbsp; <BR>2,&nbsp; XVID makes capture/stream of video?&nbsp;
<BR>3.&nbsp; The source code is portable for linux?&nbsp; (Which the
standard compiler?)&nbsp; <BR>4.&nbsp; Is necessary to pay copyrights in
commercial applications?&nbsp; (Which the recommendations?)&nbsp; </P>
<P>---</P>
<P>I have interest in making a commercial application...&nbsp; <BR>Therefore
I am studying the XVID and the MPEGÎP.&nbsp; <BR>If voces will be able to
make some comparative commentary on the two implementations, would help
very.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Where It is available for download encoder and to decoder (binary)?&nbsp;
</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thank's for all</P>
<P>Fernando Souza de Andrade</P><br>
Este e-mail foi enviado pelo Webmail da SodisaNet <br>