AW: [XviD-devel] xvid_stat updated in stable tree

Bernhard Penz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:45:22 +0200

Hi,

Ok, finally got it compiled under windows, thanks for the hint with Wordpad.

The application crashes at line 84 in mem_aign.c (core), alignment=16,
size=520
		if ((tmp = (uint8_t *) malloc(size + alignment)) != NULL)
calling function at line 194 in encoder.c (core)
	pEnc = (Encoder *) xvid_malloc(sizeof(Encoder), CACHE_LINE);
The outermost calling function is at line 343 in main.c (xvid_stat) with
use_assembler=0
	status = enc_init(use_assembler)

My test input file is the cactus from CVS, I did not include any
preprocessor definitions for core or xvid_stat.

Hth,
Bernhard