[XviD-devel] [STATUS] ToDo list for Win32 developers, have a look and send fixes.

Marc FD xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:27:29 +0200

> btw, the directshow stuff could be cfg-managed
> to permit compilation without the 100megabyte directx sdk

that would be great! because my bandwith don't allow me to dl the 100 Mb
directx sdk.
(+ the 356 Mb sp6 core needed for it) and M$ dl site is really to bad :(

BTW, could the decoder have a built-in (in the core) post-processing ?
an additionnal user flag for decoder_decode()
so it would be avaible for any player (*NIX or win32 platforms)

what do you think ?

PS : does anyone know why VirtualDub can decode Divx5.x B-frames and is
unable to decode
XviD ones ?? need i to change the fourcc from XVID to DX50 ?? Thx.