[XviD-devel] vfw/mingw

Milan Cutka xvid-devel@xvid.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:03:21 +0200

pr> two minor issues though, mingw doesnt provide the following headers:
pr> - vfw.h:  all the ICM_*/IC* macros and struct
pr> - winres.h & afxres.h:  comctl resource definitions
pr> so to get it working you need to rip these for msvc. iam gonna contact
pr> the mingw folk and offer to rewrite them. or, include stripped-down
pr> versions of the files within the vfw project.

I have stripped-down versions in ffvfw CVS:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ffdshow/ffvfw/src/cygwin/.

I used them in my first attempts to compile XviD VFW in cygwin and now
are used in ffvfw, but I didn't test them with XviD for few months.

    Milan