Re[8]: [XviD-devel] New Motion Estimation (from sysKin) committed to branch

Radoslaw 'sysKin' Czyz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:33:31 +0930

> if yes or dunno than it would be nice if someone could provide a short file
> which shows these problems

OK, I just encoded a very small clip. The only decoder which doesn't
give me any problems with it is xvid VfW. Please check how it goes for
you. Artifacts are quite visible with anything else.
http://users.bigpond.com/syskin/test.avi . 980KB

However, GomGom seems to have another issue. He sent me his clip and
it was totaly crap - it even crashed xvid VfW after a few seconds. I
really wish I knew why, but it was definitely encoder related.

Radek