Re[9]: [XviD-devel] New Motion Estimation (from sysKin) committed to branch

Radoslaw Czyz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:58:12 +0930

> Ah..... no it's not. I mean most of it is, but encoder.c is not and it
> still calls image_mad() for PB/I decision.

Sorry, I changed my mind. The code had been commited, but then
overwritten again :/
That's why I wanted to have it in cvs as soon as possible - so that if
anyone makes any new changes, my ME is still functional.

I'll re-do my P/B/I decision in new encoder.c again and post it.
I won't post it if I can commit myself (->question in last mail).

Radek