Re[2]: [XviD-devel] Timecode Bug fixed

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 18:00:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Marc FD wrote:

> current CVS work for me even with bframes.
> please, gruel, say me when you would have fixed
> your problem, then i would retest it.

It's done. It wasn't really timecode related, it was a
stupid sign error that showed itself at DirectMode in Bframes.
However, for max_bframes=1 it wasn't visible, so I overlooked it in first
testing.

It's fixed in current CVS, which works with arbitrary
(automatic) number of Bframes with XviD and FFmpeg output for me, now.

gruel