[XviD-devel] xvid license

Eduardo Machado dudaskank at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 02:14:44 CEST 2003

>> If he put a download link just for XVID on his
page, which works together with the application,
that's fine with me.

But, how to do this?

How to make some program/library work together with
XviD without including at least xvid.h?

I have the same problem with MJpgAlleg. I want my lib
to be lgpl, but because I #include <xvid.h> (only
this!!!) and call the functions, my lib need to be
gpl.

If any of you can imagine anything to solve this
problem, please post.

Better, why XviD can't just turn itself lgpl?

^__^

Eduardo Machado de Oliveira

Sem necessidade para outra assinatura