[XviD-devel] [RFC] Portable configuration files ?

TORRI Vincent Vincent.Torri at math.u-bordeaux.fr
Fri Aug 1 22:51:05 CEST 2003

Hello

  For the gui, I would like to mention that gtk+ works on both linux and
windows (my programs work both on these OS without almost any
modifications), and its less huge than wxwindows ;)
  In addition, there's a lot of themes (Windows type themes for examples)
  I thought about such gui for xvid some days ago...

best regards

Vincent TORRI

--
TORRI Vincent