[XviD-devel] your account rjarfuef

Robert Swain rob at swains.plus.com
Sun Aug 3 22:51:51 CEST 2003

OK, thanks guys. :)

As I have mentioned to a few people Radek thought a new GUI was needed
before a release of dev-api-4 could be made (among a couple of other
things). I have zero coding skills but have a keen interest in theory and am
learning fast, so I set to work in MS Paint. :D If you wish to see the
fruits of my efforts you can look here:
http://www.nollapiste.com/xvid/untitled1.2.html

Thanks for your time,
Robert Swain (a.k.a. superdump)