[XviD-devel] !!!US$132,150,000.00 URGENT REPLY PLEASE!!!

Bennard Egobia Ekpontu kobakiokonji at indiatimes.com
Mon Aug 18 04:43:21 CEST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am MR. EKPONTU EGOBIA BENNARD, Manager Special Deposits Accounts Dept.,Union Bank Plc.here in nigeria. I got your very good name and e-mail address from the online classified posted on the internet.

I have decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and cofidence that we can co-operate with one another and do a very lucrative business for our mutual benefit. The Business I am proposing to you is in respect of the sum of US$132,150,000.00 ( One Hundred and Thirty Two Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only)deposited in three seperate special deposits accounts with my bank which belonged to Mr.Warren Duane who died three years ago in an air crash during a charter flight from Portharcourt to Lagos. Mr. Warren Duane was an engineer and was into Consultancy services and Servicing and maintenance of Oil Drilling Equipment for the major Oil Companies in Nigeria.

My bank has made several efforts at contacting the family of Duane or his relatives, but all have proved abortive as he had no identifiable Wife or Children. This sum of US$132.1M has remained unclaimed ever since then and nobody has come forward as his next of kin. The
Management of my bank is contemplating to donate the money to the Trust Fund of WEST AFRICAN PEACE KEEPING FORCE (ECOMOG) for arms and ammunitions which will further escalate the course of senseless wars and ethnic killings in West African Sub-region and the world at large which we consider as genocide.

It is against the background of the foregoing, that myself and two of my colleagues n the bank have decided to contact you for assistance and partnership, for you to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Duane. With your permission this fund will be transferred to your private account abroad as the beneficiary and next of kin to Mr. Duane. All proof of claim and necessary documentation will be carefully worked out in your favour and we assure you of 100% risk free involvement and protection.

Consequently, if you find this proposal acceptable to you and you wish to assist us, I expect your urgent response and upon receipt of that,we shall discuss and agree on the disbursement and sharing ratio.

Let me therefore expect your very urgent response through my above phone,fax or e-mail addresses. Please endeavour to include your private phone and fax number and also your private e-mail where available. Please keep this proposal very secret and confidential.
Thank you and best regards as I await your urgent response.

Yours faithfuly,

EKPONTU EGOBIA BENNARD