[XviD-devel] Re: Re: That movie

records at mohawkcollege.ca records at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Aug 20 18:52:20 CEST 2003

Mohawk College's Records Department has received your email and
will make every effort to respond to your request.  However, you
may find the answer to your question(s) below, and a response
from ouroffice will not be necessary.

I can't remember my Personal Identification Number (P.I.N.)
for  S.A.M. ?

Answer:  The Records Department requires your FULL NAME
and STUDENT NUMBER in order for us to reset your P.I.N..
If you have not provided  this in your request, please
resend your message including this information.
Once we have this information we will reset your P.I.N.
to the system default which will then allow you to set
a new P.I.N. for yourself.

How do I set my P.I.N.?

Answer: On the S.A.M. Logon page, enter only your student
number and leave the PIN blank. You will then be asked for
your Surname, your Date of Birth and a new PIN. Make sure
when you set a new P.I.N. (or change your existing one)
you use only four (4) digits (that's numbers) - no letters,
no blanks and no special characters, and your PIN cannot
start with a 0 (zero). Valid PIN examples:
1234 or 9087  Invalid PIN example: 0123

S.A.M. Logon Page: http://sam.mohawkc.on.ca/

Additional information about S.A.M. and error messages that
you may receive when trying to access can be found at:

http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/directry/samfaq.html

How do I request a transcript of grades?

For more information go to:
http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/dept/registr/records/transcript.html

For information on Convocation (Graduation) go to:
http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/dept/registr/records/convocationprep.htm

I'm missing a Grade/Course from my record?

Answer: The Records Department cannot change any records
without verification from the Academic Department.
Please contact your Academic program area for situations
where the following may apply:

-  The grade recorded is incorrect.
-  Your grade is still reading as Incomplete and
   you know you have completed the course work.
-  A course is missing from your record.

When will my nightschool grades be available on S.A.M.?

Answer:  Nightschool grades, in most cases, will
be posted 6 to 8 weeks after the end of  the course.
Please be patient.  The Records Department  makes
every effort to post the grades as soon as they
are received from the Academic area.

Once the grade has been loaded a progress
report will be mailed to you at your home address.

When will my day school grades be available on S.A.M.?

Answer: Please refer to S.A.M. for notice of availability of grades each semester.
Progress reports go out approximately 3-4 weeks after exam week.
Please ensure  that we have your current mailing address.

It is very important that the College has your current
mailing address, if your address is incorrect on our
system you will not receive correspondence from the
College e.g. Income Tax Receipts, Progress Reports, etc.
Your address can be updated through S.A.M. at

http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/directry/sam.html

Where are you located?

Answer:  Please visit the
http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/dept/registr/records/girecords.html
for additional information e.g. office locations,
fax numbers, etc.

OR

Visit the Registrar's Division Homepage at
http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/dept/registr/reghome2.html

For questions regarding Admission into Programs,
contact (905)575-2000 or admissions at mail.mohawkc.on.ca.

For billing questions, contact Acounting Services at (905) 575-2051 or (905) 575-2053.

Sincerely,
Academic Records
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology