[XviD-devel] [CVS commits] devapi4 -- Digest

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sat Dec 13 01:22:25 CET 2003

Here is  the stuff i merged  so far in my  branch this week.  I post the
entries so everyone knows the work completed so far.

Note the  last patch  activates SSE2 code,  only safe code  is activated
(passes CRC32 tests in xvid_bench, and  ieee 1180 test for fdct, even if
we all know fdct isn't standardized at all)

I think the YUV todo item  is now completed (christoph). So now there is
only annoying stuff left in the TODO list :-)

2003-12-12 23:58:18 GMT		patch-136

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-136

    * SSE2 code enabled by default (only sane ones, _no_ idct)
    * Aligned data in xvid_bench to avoid crashes with SSE2 code
      because of unaligned read accesses.

    modified files:
     examples/xvid_bench.c src/xvid.c

2003-12-12 22:50:33 GMT		patch-135

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-135

    From michael (from nic):
     * Dshow updates (colorspace etc...)
     * Deblocking option.

    modified files:
     dshow/src/CAbout.cpp dshow/src/CAbout.h
     dshow/src/CXvidDecoder.cpp dshow/src/CXvidDecoder.h
     dshow/src/resource.h dshow/src/xvid.ax.rc

2003-12-12 14:18:13 GMT		patch-134

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-134

    Added missing postproc init

    modified files:
     src/xvid.c

2003-12-12 14:16:29 GMT		patch-133

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-133

    From christoph:
     * Put some comments
     * fixed UV swapping in USER case.

    modified files:
     src/image/image.c

2003-12-12 14:01:52 GMT		patch-132

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-132

    from christoph:
     - -fgcse was causing trouble on Suse9 gcc
     - -01->-02

    modified files:
     build/generic/configure.in

2003-12-12 13:43:35 GMT		patch-131

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-131

    * 1:1 VGA is default now (old behavior)
    * When passed EXT PAR type, we now (try to) sanityse the
      par_width/par_height value:
       - make it positive
       - using 0 (typical memset reseting) defaults to 1
       - simplify the PAR (using gcd)
       - then range it in [1..255] (can be lossy)
    * Specify valid range in API header

    Bitstream version bumped to 24.

    PS: this patch supersedes sysKin's one in CVS.

    modified files:
     src/encoder.c src/xvid.h

2003-12-10 22:57:50 GMT		patch-130

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-130

    * -nframes -> -frames (why did i put a 'n' there ?)
    * -save changed its meaning, it now controls per frame Elementary
      Stream saving.
    * -o string is now independent from -save.

    So now it's possible to save both a ES file per frame + a ES file for the
    sequence.

    modified files:
     examples/xvid_encraw.c

2003-12-10 15:08:20 GMT		patch-129

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-129

    From syskin:
     * bvops MBs were going banana from time to time because they were
       referencing wrong future ref MBs.
     * decoder now informs the client app about bvop lag, returning
       XVID_TYPE_NOTHING, up to the client app to display (or not)
       the bvop lag frame (black with error message).

    Fixing previous patch a bit:
     * added $Id$ fields
     * Fixed copyright

    modified files:
     dshow/src/CXvidDecoder.cpp src/decoder.c
     src/image/postprocessing.c src/image/postprocessing.h

2003-12-10 14:53:58 GMT		patch-128

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-128

    Patch from michael:
     * added deblocking code

    Merge work:
     * Added postprocessing.[ch] to project files
     * added #include "image/postprocessing.h" directive in decoder.c
     * new lines missing (gcc is so pedantic)

    NB: slice rendering + postprocessing is impossible. Slice rendering is
        somewhat abandoned.

    new files:
     src/image/.arch-ids/postprocessing.c.id
     src/image/.arch-ids/postprocessing.h.id
     src/image/postprocessing.c src/image/postprocessing.h

    modified files:
     build/generic/sources.inc build/win32/libxvidcore.dsp
     src/decoder.c src/xvid.h

2003-12-08 18:33:26 GMT		patch-127

    Revision:
      xvidcore--devapi4--1.0--patch-127