[XviD-devel] Dshow PP Decoder Crash

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Sat Dec 13 12:07:24 CET 2003

Hi,

hm, well dshow + PP works for me but this doesn't say much. However could
you provide some more information? Otherwise I have no chance to reproduce
the problem. What is the error message you get when it's crashing? Which
colorspace do you use? What kind of CPU do you have? etc.

bye,
Michael

Quoting nvidiadx at hushmail.com: