[XviD-devel] lol

Dirk Knop dknop at stud.uni-goettingen.de
Sat Dec 13 13:44:38 CET 2003

Hey hey,

Radek Czyz schrieb:

> Now this was evil, Koepi's SMTP decided to send the mails exactly at
> the moment when I wrote the message for him :D

yupp, the false entry for the xvid.org mail exchange (mx record) which
pointed to mail1.xvid.org and mail2.xvid.org (which don't exist) seemed
to have a long lifetime set and I decided to kill my DNS and restart it
to get rid of that. Sorry to not have stopped you early enough, and
thanks a million for being so kind to forward my message :-)

Regards
Koepi