[XviD-devel] Colorspace and other things...

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Mon Dec 15 12:42:38 CET 2003

Christoph Nägeli (chn at kbw.ch) wrote:
> There are already some files for ppc and altivec, but they are not
> included since the configuration script doesn't regognize the ppc
> architecture the right way.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. I decided not to activate it as it was
out dated.

> The other thing is that the assembly files of linux and os x are not
> compatible (but the altivec c files are).
> What should be done ?

If  C  files are  common,  then  you can  use  that  and  just add  some
requirements on  a gcc version to  use that works well  when provided by
Apple or by GNU.

> I will have a look at the altivec c files if they are still valid and
> tell you.
> If I made some changes, how can I commit these?

If you don't plan many commits, i can do the proxy between your changes
and the CVS. Else, see with Michael for CVS write access.

--
Edouard Gomez