[XviD-devel] XviD core 0.9.1 WIP

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Sun Feb 9 02:05:12 CET 2003

Hello,

I've been fixing  lot of small details today, there are  only 2 items on
the ToDo  list but  they are  affecting less than  0.01% of  users' base
(ia64 and  powerpc). ia64 will be  fixed tomorrow, and  ppc support will
probably be disabled  (just plain C sources) because  the assembly files
need to be updated.

I'm now happy  with the new build system, so I  think i'll start merging
my  work into  CVS tomorrow.  That's why  I would  like you  to  test my
personnal tarballs so i could  fix last things tomorrow afternoon (GMT+1
time).

You can find my last working tarballs there:
http://ed.gomez.free.fr/

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...