[XviD-devel] xvid-codec

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Mon Feb 17 19:08:35 CET 2003

The xvidcore-ZIP package is only the SOURCE-files, not an executable.
You would have to compile it first before you can install it.
If you search at google for "XVID binaries" you might be more succesful.

gruel

P.S. To the rest of the list: We should add a BIG comment into README.txt
of xvidcore-0.9.1 about this! I guess we have to ask Michael to do so, or
does anybody else know how to upload files to xvid.org?