[XviD-devel] portab.h for Philips Trimedia

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Tue Feb 18 00:08:30 CET 2003

CM (chenm001 at 163.com) wrote:
>   1. I change the portab.h to support Philips Trimedia please
>      help me to add in cvs.
>   2. Please remove my dir mesh, because I'm not finish that.
>   3. Plaease add my DCT for trimedia to cvs.

Before commiting this to the CVS,  i just want to ask you what toolchain
you're using, so if you want i can try to integrate the toolchain in the
generic  Unix  build process.  However  if  it's  a completly  different
toolchain than the  classic (make, CC, ar), then  i'll just commit those
files without dealing with it building.

thanks.

--
Edouard Gomez-------------- next part --------------