[XviD-devel] CheckCandidate

Christoph Lampert chl at math.uni-bonn.de
Tue Feb 18 12:28:10 CET 2003

Hi Radek,

good timinig, I just sent my results on ModeDecision to the list a few
seconds ago... Anyway, I don't really like the argument "It was better",
even though it has a certain logic.

I read your xvid-devel explaining it, but I would still prefer a somewhat
"theoretical" reason for this, something like a model with parameters
which we can then optimize.

gruel