[XviD-devel] RIF: XviD Mpeg4 Iso Interoperability bug!

Daniele Buffa D.Buffa at eidosis.com
Thu Feb 20 11:02:17 CET 2003

Always on the known problem I notice that with the new version of XviD enabling bframe and using it in mp4, I've video/audio sync problem and also little freeze on fast action scenes. Turning off bframe I cannot notice the problem.

This evening I'll try to compile the codec with previous version of code (I've XviD sources under VSS at home, synchronized with CVS) in order to try to understand where the problem is.

I think the problem (if really it's a problem) is in bframe and/or bitstream coding (because if I disable bframe I've no problem at all).

Which module regarding bframe and bistream has been modified since 01-02-03?

Thanks,
Daniele.