[XviD-devel] xvid (cvs-head) problem (ffmpeg+mplayer)

Jens Arm JArm at pixip.net
Mon Feb 24 12:16:10 CET 2003

> > I have tried to rename the table-name and then everything IS WORKING fine.
> > Perhaps you can do this in the CVS ???
>
> I need a quick answer - do you play with gcc to hide the symbols, or
> you want to chage them in the code? Just tell me and I'll change them
> today. Find&replace is fast.

I have done a Find&replace.

I am new to this list and I have now found that this problem is already known !
There is a solution that you can rename in the binary, too:

objcopy --redefine-sym cbpy_tab=xvid_cbpy_tab libxvidcore.a

http://list.xvid.org/pipermail/xvid-devel/2003-February/002332.html

Jens