[XviD-devel] Non-Multiples of 8 still nonworking?

suxen_drol xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:37:24 +1100

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:11:19 +0100 (CET) Christoph Lampert <chl@math.uni-bonn.de> wrote:

hi christoph,

> Ah, okay. Then maybe should add a check of dimensions to stable
> and exit with a failure code if they are not multiples of 16.
>
> Or maybe port the patch back to stable (because it would make things more
> stable)?
>
> gruel

actually i'd like to merge the whole dev-api-3 branch back into the
trunk soon: the new api is ready to commit, internal ratecontrol is almost done.

i think working in the dev-api-3 branch is awkward; in future the CVS
HEAD should be used for development, and we branch only for stable
releases (and highly-exprimental stuff).

-- pete