[XviD-devel] Test Streams for xvid en/-decoder

Kostas xvid-devel@xvid.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:27:19 -0500

Hello to all,

I am trying to do some measurements on the real-time performance of the xvid codec.
I am currently working on the windows (XP) flavour of the codec.My problem is that I don't have any tool to generate test streams (YV12 streams , if I am wrong pls. correct me).Similarly I don't have in mind any codecs, that reads the output of the xvid decoder.
My question is whether you have in mind any player/transcoder that could help me generate/view the test streams in MS Windows environment.

Thank you in advance,
Koby