[XviD-devel] [BUG] XVID_CSP_RGB24 + XVID_CSP_VFLIP

Edouard Gomez xvid-devel@xvid.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:36:38 +0100

--MW5yreqqjyrRcusr

I've been updating the transcode module for dev-api-3 support yesterday
and today. And i found what seems to be a bug in rgb24+vflip.

Tell me if i'm wrong but, when using vflip you're expecting to receive:
 frame->image =3D frame_data;
 frame->stride=3D frame_width*3; /* Simple case where rgb data is not  padd=
ed */

 and of course you must use RGB24+VFLIP during encoder creation.

With these settings i'm getting garbage image.

But if i use a nasty workaround like this:

 frame->image =3D frame_data + frame_width*(frame_height-1)*3;
 frame->stride=3D -frame_width*3;

 and not using vflip

then my image is fliped just like i want.

Is this normal or is it a bug ?

--=20
Edouard Gomez

--MW5yreqqjyrRcusr