[XviD-devel] [BUG] XVID_CSP_RGB24 + XVID_CSP_VFLIP

Edouard Gomez xvid-devel@xvid.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:57:12 +0100 (CET)

suxen_drol <suxen_drol@hotmail.com> said:
> the flipping code is generic, so in theory if it fails for rgb24 it
> should fail for all colorspaces. i shall look into it.
>
> btw, is mmx activated?

I tested both plain C and mmx-ext versions settings CPU flags. Both were buggy and
gave me the same results.

The image looked like if stride was not right and adding offsets to R-G-B
planes, moreover it seemed to be interlaced-like (big strides of black and then big
strides of color with r/g/b planes being offseted one from each other)

I'll post a screenshot this evening if i did not find the bug myself.

--
Edouard Gomez