[XviD-devel] What are the most important optimization opportunities?

Christoph Lampert xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:58:00 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Felix von Leitner wrote:

> Attached is a small trivial diff that I noticed.  The #if 0 part in the
> end is to make the vim editor use the proper tab stops.  I would prefer
> if xvid used standard 8-width tab stops, though, but that's not my
> decision to make.

Thanks for the patch.
But I guess we can't include #if - parts for best viewing with every
editor. tab-width has been discussed long ago, 8 is much too much for
good viewing, I would prefer 3 as in the Linux kernel sources, but
whatever. Every editor should have a global flags for this...

gruel